Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Your dream

I am happy when I can contribute something important to people’s lives I am happy when I help other people achieving their goals I am happy when I can take care of other people I am happy when I can be someone who people can count on.
be well,
Dwika 




What is happiness for you? What is your dream?

#Happiness I am happy when people around me are happy I am happy when i can contribute something important to people’s lives I am happy when i help other people achieving their goals I am happy when i can take care of other people Iam happy when i can be someone who people can count on   #Dreams
– Menjadi mapan dan punya bisnis sendiri sebelum orang tua pensiun
– Ngebayarin adek gw untuk S2 di luar negri
– Bisa menciptakan lapangan kerja untuk orang indonesia terutama untuk kalangan unskilled dan semi skilled labour. Jumlah TKI di luar negri di negara orang berkurang, karena gw akan kasih pekerjaan dimana mrk mendapat gaji yang layak, asuransi kesehatan dan dana pensiun yang perusahaan gw provide. Plus training untuk menambah skill mereka
– Punya keluarga sendiri, jadi istri dan ibu yang baik buat suami dan anak-anak So whats your dream?and whats happiness for u ? lets write them down Loadsa
Love,
Dini

No comments:

Post a Comment